The National College Football Awards association is proud to present its national players of the week from eight of its member awards for the weekend of Nov. 11. Four awards have finished award national players of the week.
This marks the first season the NCFAA has streamlined the process to release each of these weekly honors each week. Going forward, NCFAA players of the week will be announced each Tuesday at Noon ET through the remainder of the regular season.
In all, eight total players are honored this week led by LSU quarterback Jayden Daniels.
Following are the NCFAA National Players of the Week:
- Bednarik Award (Defensive Player): Jalen McLeod, Auburn (Edge)
- Davey O’Brien Award (Quarterback): Jayden Daniels, LSU
- Doak Walker Award (Running Back): Cody Schrader, Missouri
- Lou Groza Award (Kicker): Tyler Loop, Arizona; Drew Stevens, Iowa; Alex McPherson, Auburn
- Maxwell Award (Overall Player): Jayden Daniels, LSU (QB)
- Paul Hornung Award (All-Purpose Player): Cameron Skattebo, Arizona State
- Paycom Jim Thorpe Award (Defensive Back): Tarheeb Still, Maryland
- Walter Camp Award (Overall Player): Offense: Jayden Daniels, LSU (QB); Defense: Demari Henderson, UCF (DB)
Founded in 1997, the National College Football Awards Association includes college football’s most prestigious awards and its 24 awards have honored more than 900 recipients dating back to 1935. This season, 12 NCFAA awards will honor national players of the week each Tuesday. For more information about the NCFAA and its award programs, visit the redesigned NCFAA.org or follow on X at @NCFAA.